Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Phone Fried

Hi,

So I know I got your hopes up for this week's playlist.  Bad news, my water bottle leaked in my bag and my phone is no longer in working condition.  I am soaking it in rice and praying that it will work better later...  We will see.  In the meantime, here is my Ipod's playlist for tonight.

Lady Gaga - Love Games
Tinie Tempah - Frisky (TC Remix)
Ciara - Goodies
Jamesy P - Nookie Tonight
Mark Ronson ft. Amy Winhouse - Valerie
Pitbull - Hotel Room Service
Misteeq - B With Me (UK Garage Remix)
Knife Party - Bonfire
V.I.C - Wobble
Basement Jax - Do Your Thing
Black Eyed Peas - Pump It
Tony Tony Tony! - Feels Good
Pink ft. Redman - Let's Get This Party Started
Jhene Aiko - The Vapors

Cross your fingers and pray that my phone can get fixed.  There is still a chance for the 5:30pm Thursday night class to hear the other playlist.  If not, we'll all have to wait until I get a new phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment